Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

If Toby is cleaning this usually means that I have done something to frustrate, anger or annoy him and he is doing his best to avoid confrontation of the matter. After cleaning, he will preoccupy himself with a book, play on his computer and/or put as much distance as possible between the two of us . While doing this he walks heavier, accentuates any movement made and when interaction is necessary, speaks rhetorically and abruptly, as if it is the biggest inconvenience in the world to do so. Eventually I will make my move to either lighten the situation, forge the gap between us, or sometimes just do the apologizing. Though this often makes me the person taking full responsibility, and often apologizing for things for which I am not sorry, I also feel that I often come out the bigger person.
And they say being passive aggressive is a flaw. . .
Today I:
- actually slept in until almost ten. i haven't done that since moving here, must be i'm finally adjusting to this new apartment.
- had flax plus waffles and syrup for breakfast and didn't crave orange juice for hours afterwards.
- took a quick shower, but sugar scrubbed my entire body.
- kissed toby.
- walked in the rain to the ugly mug for coffee with toby so he could do student loan stuff and i could do some reading. then walked back home in heavier rainfall.
- found out i am not actually connected to ypsi wireless, but hijacking some other persons internets. oops.
-changed into a monochromatic outfit of gray stretch pants and a gray tank top. impressive, i know!
- was tickled. literally.
- wrote a passive aggressive post about my passive aggressive relationship with a passive aggressive boyfriend. awesome!
Later I will:
- tumbl like crazy! rainy days always make me crave photography inspiration.
- concoct a dinner plan out of what grocery items we have in stock.
- consume at least two more cups of coffee.
- pee!
- watch one of our new MST3K tapes bought via Salvation Army.
- read the selby and wish i was cooler.
- feel bad about not being someone cooler.
- get over not being cooler and kiss toby.
- fall asleep to the sound of mopeds.
Goals?
- hang up some clothes
- be less ironic
- read beer advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment