Friday, June 19, 2009

Yippee!

It's Friday!
And even those of us in the world of unemployment are celebrating!
So my throat is super scratchy and it's making me super sad. Tomorrow is Clayton and Caroline's dance recital and I would like to not be clearing my throat ever twenty seconds during the show. Dance recitals are always sort of bittersweet for me. I enjoy going and seeing the kids dance, but I'm mostly uncomfortable watching the adults dance, especially if they aren't any good. I feel bad, but I can't help but judge them. I danced for sixteen years and I danced well damnit.
It's really gross out, humid and rainy. Not to sound superficial, but my hair has officially given up on looking decent today. Although I haven't done much to assist with that. Oh well.
Today I:
- woke up in okay spirits
- was offered a three week gig at the temp agency
- rejoiced in the parking lot
- called my mum to tell her the news
- took a two hour nap with tobes, who wasn't feeling well
- watched disc one of "the big bang theory"
- was constantly hungry because the pulled pork has been in the slow cooker all freaking day and making my mouth water
- figured out i have a small head and can't wear most adult bike helmets
- bought my youth size bike helmet at target
- wore said bike helmet around the house for twenty minutes or so, it needs a name
- found two new tumblrs to tumbl on
Later I will:
- eat delicious pulled pork, potatoes, and slaw
- drink a southern tier beer
- watch disc two of "the big bang theory"
- debate on whether toby and i should go out tonight
- either go out for a little bit or stay in and drink all night
- crawl into bed tired
Goals?
- get rid of this scratchy throat, mouthwash, tea and vitamins here i come
- sleeeeeep, no more tossin' and turnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment