Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last Night of Freedom

So it's eleven forty three on Wednesday, marking my last seventeen minutes of unemployment in Michigan. Even if it is for only three weeks. I turned down a much higher paying position with a long term commitment to do this job and I really hope I don't regret that.
Today I:
- woke up to the other temp agency calling me with said position
- had to buy a pantsuit for the interview
- almost passed out at how much a nice pantsuit cost me
- kicked myself for buying a pantsuit
- worried about looking like an elf wearing a pantsuit
- worried about what it meant that i had bought a pantsuit
- set up a second interview
- decided against having the second interview
- ate mahi mahi for dinner
- drank not so great wine
- watched "help"
- got annoyed with toby
Later I will:
- sleep because i'm already in bed
Goals?
- um sleep?
My ultimate goal though is to have a better blog. Maybe soon I will find my footing.

No comments:

Post a Comment