Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still Sick

Although I did get the new banner up and running (it's a work in progress), but that folks is The Ugly Mug. That is where I am the majority of the time that I am blogging. It's full of quirky items and signs. Plastic Jesus statues and turquoise walls. I especially like that the coffee beans are kept in outdoor garbage cans just behind the coffee bar. Actually right next to where I sit. There is always a lot of people just hanging out either on their laptops, reading a book or just having a conversation on the mustard and gold colored couches. Sadly, I'm not there today because of my ailments. I am blogging from home in my bedroom cave wrapped in towels full of sniffles and sneezes. And since I have not a done a single thing outside of eat noodle soup and watch Princess Bride, I'm not doing my usual post. Although I am going to Trader Joes to go grocery shopping and pick up some more Lemon Ginger Eccinachea Juice, so who knows maybe a later post. For now I'm slacking and posting this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment